Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It Never Rains in Sunny California

It never rains sunny California, right?  I couldn't beleive the Weather Channel reported that it was going to rain on the day I had planned my Open House! I had fully executed my marketing plan. I created a You Tube video, posted on my Facebook account, circulated flyers in the neighborhood advertising the Open House.  I couldn't cancel.  Rain or shine, I would be there, in the event one lone buyer chose to come and see this beautiful property.  I was extremely pleased to have a few motivated buyers come and view the property.   One who is now the proud owner of the lovely Wrigley area home!

In between guests, I had time to think about the "Pro's" of hosting an Open House and going to an Open House in the rain.  Here are some that came to mind, that cold rainy day:

  1. You can see first hand if there are drainage of flooding issues;
  2. You may notice potential leaks in the roof;
  3. The heating system can be tested to see if operable;
  4. Visible moisture around window seals and door frames;
  5. If you are a Realtor, you will find yourself pleasantly surprised when you speak with the guests of the Open House and find out what motivates them to be house seeking in the rain!
Below is the video that was produced for the Open House.  Please keep me in mind for all your real estate needs.  Call me today to find out how I can help you find the home of your dreams....rain or Shine!  Lanise (562) 544-9491.

http://youtu.be/qp0S0wNxFFw

No comments:

Post a Comment